Friday, January 18, 2013

Sweatin' Bullets & The Aftermath Delight

  Thanks to one of my coworkers who spends a lot of time at the gym, she wrote me up a workout that I did today...and let me just tell you, it was good! Here it is!



I felt so good after this workout and I can already feel my muscles starting to get sore (great feeling)! 
I made a post-workout smoothie after this and I think it was the most delicious one I've made yet...


Ingredients: 
-Spinach/Power blend (Organic Girl)
-Blueberries 
-Frozen peaches, pineapple, and strawberries
-Nonfat strawberry greek yogurt
-Almond milk
-Pineapple juice
-Half scoop of vanilla whey protein powder 
(This ends up being pretty naturally sweet so I wouldn't recommend adding anything before you blend)



                   

This was such a good post-workout choice and left me feeling full and muscles feeling replenished!

Enjoy!

-Co



No comments:

Post a Comment