Friday, January 18, 2013

Omelet With A Side of Roses

I got home late from work and was craving some eggs pretty bad. So I decided to whip up a mean omelet, and luckily we had 2 eggs left in the fridge!

My late night omelet ingredients:
-2 eggs
-white onion
-chopped garlic
-a few spinach leaves
-salt to taste

So I fried this up and it was surprisingly satisfying for such a last-minute meal.


Wondering what the roses are for? Well, my mom had to take my car to the Honda dealership to get inspected, and who would have known that Thursdays at the Honda dealer are Ladies Night? I know I definitely didn't know this. My mom, being the lovely lady that she is, received a nice little handful of roses because of this. Apparently the guy at the dealership said his wife was starting to catch on to the Thursday night roses routine.

Ciao!

-Co

No comments:

Post a Comment