Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Arm Rock



Alright so here is today's workout, and it will work every part of your arms..trust me! Here is the perfect workout if you're looking to tone up for bikini season--I know I am!

I decided that I think it would be fun to gear up for bikini season with a February Challenge. I'm going to put together a calendar of workouts for the month of February, and of course I'd love for others to join in the challenge with me! Arm Rock (the exercise posted above) will be included in the February Fitness challenge, along with leg rock, abs & glutes, all-over body workout, and the..dun dun...All-over body blaster (details to come!)

I'll be posting Leg Rock either tonight or tomorrow (I did this workout yesterday and have been waddling around campus ever since). And the other exercises for the February Fitness Challenge will be posted before the end of January.

Enjoy the workout, sweat your butt off, stretch, and stay hydrated!! Maybe even make the post-workout smoothie from last week. :-)

Ciao!

-Co

No comments:

Post a Comment